The Members “Member” of Blue Water Beach, LLC “Club” are subject to the Membership Rules referenced in their contract as amended and adopted by the Club. The following Membership Rules were amended and adopted by the Club dated August 19, 2020 and set forth below.
- Members are designated as either Gold, Silver, or Bronze.
- Reservations for the 2021 season will be available for online booking on the following dates:
- Gold 15, 2020
- Silver and Bronze 1, 2021
- Member Guest (all) 1, 2021
- Members agree to abide by the above reservation dates. Members agree to use their member discount code only for the site that they occupy and their guest discount code only for their guests. Guest reservations must be made by the member and paid by the member. Members accept that they are responsible to make sure that they receive a reservation confirmation email when they make their reservation and that they have reviewed it for accuracy. If no email is received within 48 hours of making the reservation, member shall contact Blue Water Beach reservations at 888-946-5252.
- The off site RV storage area is to be used by Gold Members only and all vehicles and RV’s will be removed by October 15 of each year.
- Extra vehicles and boats will be left in the designated areas in the Blue Water Resort property “Resort”.
- RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS:
*Member reservations may be cancelled on or before May 15, 2021 at no charge.
*After May 15, 2021, members may cancel their member reservation up to 48 hours prior to their arrival by contacting Janie: (844) 946-5252 ext. 5 or email: email@example.com. A $50 cancellation fee will apply and will be charged to the member’s account.
*Member cancellations within 48 hours of arrival and member “no-shows” (without contacting Janie) will be charged $100 and will be billed to their account. The entire no-show reservation will be deleted the morning following the no-show.
*Guest reservations are non-refundable if cancelled after May 15. Prior to May 15, a 15% cancellation fee applies.
- EXCESSIVE RESERVATIONS, beyond those actually used by the Member or their guests, are not allowed. Reservations cannot be transferred to another member. Cancelling or shortening campground reservations may only be made by contacting Janie at Blue Water Resort (844) 946-5252 ext. 5 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that you receive an email confirming the cancellation.
- Unoccupied RV’s may not be left longer than overnight on RV sites without prior permission from Janie.
- Members agree to abide by the terms of the Campground at Blue Water Beach Rental Agreement “Rental Agreement” which is found at the bottom of the online reservation form when a reservation is made online.
- Members accept the terms of these Membership Rules and the Rental Agreement (together “Rules and Agreement”) as a condition of making a reservation and agree to abide by the terms of the Rules and Agreement as a condition of membership. The Club reserves the right to withhold reservation privileges from any member who fails to abide by the Rules and Agreement.